AIEA is pleased to extend a registration discount for delegations of five or more conference registrants from nations outside the United States. Approved delegations with multiple institutions organized will benefit from the following:
Delegation organizers need to provide each delegate's email for AIEA to communicate registration and conference details. Additionally, delegation organizers must be transparent regarding refund information and timelines with their delegation members.
How to apply
To apply to become a Delegation to the AIEA Annual Conference, please fill out the form: Delegation Application
If approved, AIEA will provide instructions on how to register for the conference.
* Invitation Letters: All individuals apart of your delegation (minimum of 5) must register and submit payment in order to receive invitation letters.
AIEA will provide letters of invitation upon request to registrants only in the following circumstances:
• Registration is paid in full. Non-member registrants requesting an invitation letter or new members must pay via wire transfer. All individuals apart of your delegation (minimum of 5) must register in order to receive invitation letters.
• Registrants must use an email address affiliated with an institute of higher education or a recognized organization related to international higher education.
• Registrants that are not Senior International Officers or International Relations Officers, may be asked to provide a brief statement regarding how the strategic issues in international higher education discussed at the AIEA conference is relevant to their work.
• AIEA will not send a letter of invitation to registrants after January 21, 2023.