2016 Annual Conference Registration
Online conference registration for the 2016 Annual Conference is now closed. On-site registration is available with a $50 additional on-site fee.
For questions about eligibility for member rates, deadlines, or for more information about the AIEA Annual Conference, contact the AIEA Secretariat.
For questions about the registration form, to confirm registration, or to request a receipt, please contact AIEA's Conference Registrar.
Early registration deadline: December 15, 2015
Regular registration deadline: January 21, 2016
THE LAST DAY FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION IS FEBRUARY 4, 2016
(On-site registration is available with a $50 additional on-site fee)
The Call for Proposals deadline has passed. Please do consider submitting a proposal by August 15, 2016 for the 2017 Annual Conference. Information will be posted in May of 2016.
NOTE: All fees are in US Dollars
|Early Registration Rates
(Through December 15, 2015)
|Regular Registration Rates
(Through January 21, 2016)
|Late Registration Rates
( January 22 - February 4)
|AIEA Full Conference Registration
|AIEA One-Day Conference Pass
|Full Conference Registration
|One-Day Conference Pass
|AIEA Half-Day Workshops
Not an AIEA member? Learn more about becoming a member here.
Full registration includes the following:
- Conference bag, name tag and program
- Access to all conference events and exhibit hall
- Three meals (a luncheon on Tuesday and Wednesday, and breakfast on Wednesday)
- At least two receptions (Monday opening reception, Tuesday networking reception)
- Conference registration does not include pre-conference workshops, which have an additional fee (listed in the above chart).
One-day registration only includes access to the events for that day.
Eligibility for Member Rates
- Please note that in order to be eligible for member Conference Registration pricing, your membership application must be both received and processed by the deadline for that price category.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for AIEA to process your membership application after your payment has been received.
- Because of this, AIEA highly recommends paying via credit card during conference season to increase the chances of receiving registration discounts.
- Payments via check or wire transfer may delay membership processing considerably, as AIEA can only activate memberships within 1-3 business days of receipt of payment.
If you register for the conference before December 15, 2015:
- 2015-2016 members will receive the early bird member rate
- Non-members will receive the early bird non-member rate
- Non-members have the option of purchasing a 2015-2016 membership
If you register for the conference between December 16, 2015 and January 21, 2016:
- 2015-2016 members will receive the regular member rate
- Non-members will receive the regular non-member rate or can purchase a 2015-2016 membership
If you register for the conference betweem January 22 and February 4, 2016:
- 2015-2016 members will receive the member late registration rate
- Non-members receive the non-member late registration rate or can purchase a 2015-2016 membership
After February 4, online registration will not be accepted. On-site registration is available, with an additional $50 on-site fee.
AIEA is currently accepting 2015-2016 memberships. Institutional membership must be renewed first in order for Individual membership to be renewed. Click here for more information on becoming an AIEA member.
Membership applications and renewals will not be processed from February 12 through Febuary 29 due to the Annual Conference.
If you have a question about your membership status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 668-1928.
Registration fees are refundable, less a $99 processing fee, up until January 21. No refund will be issued for cancellations starting January 22, 2016.
Registrations are transferable (within the same membership category) until January 21 with a $75 administrative transfer fee. Starting January 22, transfers will not be accepted.
All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to the conference registrar.
Please e-mail cancellations, if possible, and expect confirmation within two business days.
AIEA is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations if occurring after January 21.
Letters of Invitation
AIEA will provide letters of invitation upon request to registrants only in the following circumstances:
- Registration is paid in full. Non-member registrants must pay via wire transfer.
- Registrants must use an email address affiliated with an institute of higher education or a recognized organization related to international higher education.
- Registrants that are not Senior International Officers or International Relations Officers, may be asked to provide a brief statement regarding how the strategic issues in international higher education discussed at the AIEA conference is relevant to their work.